Social Media Photography
We have a new service to provide all our clients. It is called social media photography the Souders Studios way. Since many clients and brands rely heavily on social media to help build and preserve brand awareness and new/repeat customer services, we are here to help. Why rely on bad imagery, food that is not appetizing or lit well, all just to stay in the social media circuit? You see, as Denver’s premiere food and beverage photography studios, we already understand your brand and your needs. We have our own social media outlets and usages and we already shoot for our weekly “Deliciously Different” blog. At Souders Studios, we have all the tools to create great social media food and beverage or product photography. We have a commercial kitchen, we have tens of thousands of props - plateware, flatware, glassware, napkins, accoutrements and miscellaneous props. We have a giant collection of surfaces and the expertise to put it all together. So, here’s the deal we are offering you.
- What the food or product is and if it is brand specific.
- The recipe or build specifications.
- The food products (or we can purchase for an additional charge).
- General direction for the imagery. (Color, texture, props, clean versus rustic, etc.)
- A sample or mood photo for idea reference/inspiration if you’d like.
- Your chef, restaurateur or culinary team to help with prep/plating if you desire.
Souders Studios provides
- Access to all our surfaces and mini sets.
- Access to our thousands of plates, props, glassware, flatware, napkins etc.
- Cooking and prep for some items unless it is very “brand built specific.”
- Direction and/or help plating the food.
- All the photography expertise, lighting and set styling and image creation.
- Color-managed and lightly retouched images and animated gifs if you want.
- Jpegs with dimensions of 1600 x 1200 pixels with a square format included.
- Unlimited usage in perpetuity for all social media outlets, i.e.: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (does not include website).
A la carte services
- We can also provide food.
- We can procure additional props.
- We can have a food stylist available.
- Additional licensing available
It’s one simple pricing structure for Social Media usage only. No hassle for you or your brand. No need for stress about using any more poor quality social media imagery. You pay a flat fee or add a la carte services. That’s it, we have a couple monthly social media photography days in our Studios. You sign up through email or a quick call. When the slots are filled, they are gone. Go to info@SoudersStudios.com or call Rick or Shelly @ 303-384-3128.